ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURE AND PANEL MODIFICATION SERVICES VIA OUR RITTAL PERFOREX MT 2201 FOUR-AXIS CNC MACHING CENTER
The Perforex Milling Terminal 2201 features a wide workpiece holder as standard with two access doors. Ideal for machining fully welded single door or 2 door electrical enclosures.
Similar to the Steinhauer from Hoffman, the MT 2201 four-axis CNC machining center will accelerate your throughput times in mechanical processing of varying sized enclosures with drilling, tapping, and milling completely automated in a single cycle. Easily create holes, threads, and cutouts across enclosure surfaces and material types including painted steel and stainless steel sheet and aluminum, copper, and fiberglass.
Our team of experts here at Xpect Solutions, Inc. can import files from EPLAN or convert custom files from CAD directly into the enclosure modification panel cutting machine.
Accuracy and repeatability are assured, allowing our customers to be more competitive, utilizing technicians for more productive work than measuring, drilling, and tapping.
Our electrical enclosure modification services include:
- Enclosure Assembly
- Holes, cutouts, and slots
- Mounting holes and tapped holes
- Subpanel back panel modification
- Modification of any brand of enclosures including Hoffman Nvent, Saginaw Enclosures, Rittal Enclosures, Hammond Enclosures, Eaton Enclosures, Schneider Enclosures, Fibox Enclosures, EPI Enclosures, Delvalle Enclosures, Bud Enclosures, Raco Enclosures, and Adalet Enclosures.
- Fully automatic drilling, tapping, and milling for your enclosure modification
- Cuts steel, stainless steel, aluminum, polycarbonate, plastic, and fiberglass (FRP), and sheet metal
- Will retain layouts for future repeat operations
- Maximum panel size: 2300W mm x 1727H mm (90.55” W x 67.99” H)
- Maximum enclosure size: 2300W mm x 1100H mm x 2200mm (90.55” W x 43.37 H x 86.61”D)
Sheet Metal, Stainless Steel (304 or 316), Copper, Aluminum, Plastic
UL 508A Certified Panel Shop