How often should one assess the risk in the packaging process? What about the re-sealing process? For example, what if a company uses five or six gallon pails of materials, but not all at once? Those pails must be re-sealed to ensure the stability and shelf-life of the costly supplies inside. How is that re-sealing managed? What about the packaging process? How does one ensure that all products are tightly sealed and capable of being transported without any leaking, spilling or spoilage? Whether it is packaging a product for sale or re-sealing supplies, smaller batch production or handling is often done manually with a mallet or set of pliers. This is why a lid press machine may be a far better solution. Available as table top or stand mounted, and with adapters for differently sized pails, a quality lid press machine will operate without electricity and yet deliver 80 PSI of clean and dry air over the surface of the lid. Crafted from steel with I-beam welded construction, they can be manually adjusted for optimal results, and keep workers far safer every step of the process. They can even be custom designed to a shop’s needs.
The Benefits of a Lid Press Machine for a Denver BusinessOf course, safety is just one of the benefits a reliable, lid press machine brings. If a Denver area business uses or sells supplies in sealed containers, the following advantages can be gained from including a lid press machine in the facility:
Focus First on SafetyLet’s just return to the safety issue briefly. The use of a lid press machine means that no one is batting away at the lid of a product with inconsistency, perhaps failing to obtain a proper or full seal or simply jeopardizing the health of their fingers and hands should they miss the mark. These are obvious safety benefits, but there is also the absence of physical strain to consider. One person lifting and properly sealing a container can become a labor intensive, even exhausting process. Why risk back, arm or body strain of any kind? A lid press machine for a Denver area business is always a superior option. This is particularly true when one considers that lid press configurations can include:
- Small Pail Table Top Lid Press for pails or cans in 2” to 11” sizes and from a pint to a gallon as well as steel or plastic
- 5 Gallon Bucket Table Top Lid Presses and 5 Gallon Stand Up Adjustable Lid Presses
- 6 Gallon Bucket Table Top Lid Press and 6 Gallon Can Adjustable Table Top Lid Presses With Crimpers
- 5 Gallon Automatic Lid Presses, which capture and position a bucket while pressing the lid with roughly 3k pounds of vertical force. Any automatic options will have a PLC controller and simple control panels enabling multiple seals every minute
- And many other configurations